Orlistat 120mg Capsules
- FREE DELIVERY
- Helps you to lose weight
- Reduces the amount of fat your body absorbs
- Lowers overall body fat
Orlistat 120mg Capsules
Orlistat is an effective weight loss medication. It works by restricting the amount of calories absorbed by your body.
No Hidden Costs
What is Orlistat?
Orlistat has proven in clinical trials to block around one third of all fat consumed with meals. Working directly in the stomach, orlistat can help to make weight loss more effective than with a healthy diet and increased exercise alone. Patients are supported lose around 5 to 10 percent of their initial body weight. The effect of Orlistat can also help to develop a better consideration and understanding of how much you eat and what you are consuming, eventually lowering your intake of snacks and unhealthy food.
Orlistat can only be purchased by those classed as obese with a BMI of over 30, or a BMI of 28 with underlying health conditions.
Buy Orlistat Online
You can buy Orlistat 120mg capsules online with Cloud Pharmacy. Once you have completed the consultation, our UK trained and registered GPs will review your assessment and prescribe the selected medication if appropriate. The prescription is then passed to our UK registered pharmacy team, who will dispense and dispatch your prescription to your door.
How does Orlistat work?
The active ingredient in orlistat is called orlistat that works to prevent enzymes from breaking down fat that is then absorbed into the body. The excess fat is then passed through your system.
It is important to adjust your lifestyle to a healthy diet and exercise regime to achieve best results and avoid unpleasant side effects.
How to take Orlistat?
Taking Orlistat tablets is simple, however there are certain ways you can get the most out of the medication:
- The optimum time to take orlistat is during your meal or an hour post-meal
- One Orlistat tablet should be taken with water three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Avoid heavy meals rich in fat as this may increase your chance for side effects.
Orlistat is simple to take, and following these guidelines from medical professionals can subdue symptoms and help you lose weight much quicker:
- Not only does a low-fat diet help to lose weight, but many side effects significantly reduce when monitoring the fat and oil content of your meals
- Orlistat is most effective when teamed with exercise and a low-fat diet
- Closely monitor your weight loss during the first 12 weeks of treatment with orlistat. If you have lost less than 5% of your starting weight, you should consider alternative treatments. (Smaller weight loss may be acceptable for people with preexisting conditions such as diabetes.)
There are not many side effects associated with orlistat orlistat tablets other than a change in bowel movements. As 30% of fat isn't being absorbed, yet passed through your system, it comes out in stools and flatulence as an oily discharge.
This highlights the importance of altering your diet to only contain low-fat/ low-oil foods as then, this side effect is significantly reduced. If you eat high calorie, greasy or oily meals whilst taking orlistat, this can result in uncontrollable bowel movements. Other side effects include low blood sugar, tiredness or rectal pain.
Some precautions may prevent you from buying orlistat (orlistat) according to your doctor's recommendations. These include:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Thyroid disorder
- Gallbladder problems
- Diabetes, or a history of diabetes