Daktarin Oral Gel
- Easy to use
- Oral Thrush Treatment
- Used Four times daily
Daktarin Oral Gel
Daktarin Oral Gel is an effective antifungal used to treat fungal mouth infections such as oral thrush. It contains the active ingredient Miconazole, which you can buy online from Cloud Pharmacy.
After answering a few quick questions about your general health and condition, our prescriber will evaluate the suitability of Daktarin and write a prescription if appropriate. Our UK pharmacy will dispense the treatment and, so long as your order is approved before 3:30pm, the pharmacy will send out your treatment the same day.
Order by 3:30pm, Monday to Friday to be eligible for next day delivery
No Hidden Costs
Daktarin is an antifungal medicine containing the active ingredient Miconazole. This treatment is in the form of an oral gel which targets and kills the infectious fungal cells.
Oral thrush is caused by a multiplication in the numbers of the yeast bacteria - Candida and is therefore sometimes referred to as "Oral Candidiasis".
It usually takes 7 days for the infection to clear using Daktarin oral gel though it must be continued even if symptoms clear in less time in order to prevent the infection from returning.
How do I use Daktarin Oral Gel?
- It is to be used FOUR times daily with the doses spaced evenly throughout the day after food.
- Before using the medicine, it is imperative that you have read the patient information leaflet which can be found here and inside the box.
- The dose is 2.5ml (half a 5ml spoonful)
- The leaflet states that it should be continued for 7 days after symptoms clear
- Dentures should be removed before use
- If a dose is missed then skip the one you have forgotten and carry on as normal