- Clears Infection Within One Week
- Relief From Symptoms Of Vaginal Thrush
- Active Ingredient: Fluconazole
Fluconazole is used to treat the fungal infection, thrush. Thrush is a common yeast infection in women, but can also affect men.
No Hidden Costs
What is Fluconazole?
Buy thrush treatment Online Buy fluconazole Next Day Delivery
Fluconazole is an antifungal that men and women can buy to successfully treat fungal infections, such as vaginal thrush (in women) and thrush (in men). Diflucan treats thrush by attacking the fungi causing the infection. Symptoms for this condition should be significantly decreased within 24 of taking your initial dose of Diflucan.
If you've found that conventional over-the-counter treatments aren't providing you with the desired results, Fluconazole 150mg could provide more targeted treatment for thrush.
Fluconazole is a quick and convenient thrush treatment that has been proven to work in as little as 24 hours after the first use, and is far more convenient to use than pessaries and creams, which has the potential to be quite messy.
As well as being able to effectively treat female and male thrush, Fluconazole can also treat the following conditions:
● Candida Fungus Infection
● Candida Albicans Fungus
● Vagina and vulva yeast infections
Fluconazole is suitable for men and women aged between 16 and 60, who are not pregnant or breastfeeding. It is not suitable for the following people:
● Those who are allergic to any of the ingredients or any other anti-fungal medicine
● Those who are suffering from Tinea Capitis (fungal infection of the scalp)
● Those who have an intolerance to some sugars (this medicine contains lactose)
It’s also not suitable for anyone taking any of the following medications:
● Terfenadine or astemizole (for allergy)
● Pimozide (for mental health conditions)
● Cisapride (for stomach problems)
● Quinidine (for heart rhythm problems)
● Erythromycin (for bacterial infections)
● Halofantrine (for treatment of malaria)
● Amiodarone (for rhythm disorders)
If you feel that you need treatment for thrush but any of the following applies to you, then talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Fluconazole:
● If you have had thrush more than twice in the last 6 months
● If you are under 16 years, or 61 years or older
● If you or your partner have been exposed to a sexually transmitted disease
● If you have liver disease, or have had unexplained jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes)
● If you have kidney problems
● If you have heart problems, or low levels of potassium, magnesium or calcium in your blood
● If you have AIDS
● If you have any other long-term illness, or receive regular treatment from your doctor
● If you are unsure about the cause of your symptoms
● If you are taking any other medications
● If you are a man and either your partner does not have thrush, you have pain on passing urine, you have sores, ulcers or blisters on your penis or you have an abnormal discharge or smell
● If you are a woman and either you have lower stomach pain or pain on passing urine, you have abnormal bleeding or blood-stained discharge or you have sores or ulcers on your vagina.
All medicines affect individual users differently, so while most users notice no side effects, some may experience the following:
● Feeling sick or being sick, heartburn, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, constipation, wind, dry mouth, taste disturbances, loss of appetite
● Difficulty sleeping or difficulty getting to sleep
● Headache, feeling dizzy or unsteady on your feet, pins and needles, pain in the muscles, weakness or loss of strength, general feeling of tiredness or being unwell, shaking
● Red, raised itchy skin rash, or a rash with eruptions of pus
● Increased sweating, rarely hair loss
● Low levels of potassium, rarely increased cholesterol or blood fat levels
If you do experience one or more of these side effects then inform your doctor or pharmacist right away