- Causes more regular and lighter periods
- Effectively prevents pregnancy
- Improved menstrual control
Qlaira tablets are hormonal contraceptives known as ‘the pill.’ It is a combined oral contraceptive pill that combines estradiol valerate and dienogest.
Order by 3:30pm, Monday to Friday to be eligible for next day delivery
No Hidden Costs
What is Qlaira?
Qlaira is one of the newer contraceptive pills on the market, Qlaira can provide more regular bleeding patterns and fewer side effects. It is also used for the treatment of heavy and/or prolonged menstrual bleeding (not caused by any underlying disease) in women who wish to use oral contraception. Qlaira contains four kinds of active pill and two inactive pills.
Buy Qlaira UK Online Buy Qlaira Pill Next Day Delivery Qlaira Oral Pill
How do I use Qlaira?
Each wallet contains: –
- 2 dark red tablets. (1mg estradiol valerate),
- 5 medium red tablets. (2 mg estradiol valerate and 2 mg dienogest)
- 2 dark yellow tablets. (3 mg estradiol valerate)
- 17 light yellow tablets. (2 mg estradiol valerate and 3 mg dienogest)
- 2 inactive white tablets.
Take one tablet of Qlaira every day, if necessary with a small amount of water. You may take
the tablets with or without food, but you should take the tablets at around the same time every day.
Each pack also contains sticker strips marked with the days of the week to help you keep track.
During the first few months of taking Qlaira, you may have unexpected bleeding. Usually
bleeding starts on day 26, the day you take the second dark red tablet, or the following day(s)
Once you have completed a pack you should start taking the next pack the following day as there is no break with this pill.
What if I miss a pill?
If you forget to take a pill, it’s important to take it as soon as you remember. If you are 12 or more hours late in taking a pill it may not work so you will need to use additional barrier contraception, such as a condom, for the next seven days. Please see the medicine leaflet for more information and guidance.
You should not use Qlaira if you have any of the conditions listed below. If you do have any of the conditions listed below, you must tell your doctor. Your doctor will discuss with you what other form of birth control would be more appropriate.
- if you have any unexplained bleeding from the vagina
- if you have (or have ever had) a tumour of the liver
- if you have (or have ever had) a type of migraine called ‘migraine with aura’;
- a very high level of fat in the blood (cholesterol or triglycerides)
- severe diabetes with blood vessel damage
- if you have ever had a heart attack, angina or a stroke;
- if you know you have a disorder affecting your blood clotting
- Women who have had either cervical or breast cancer.
- Those that smoke and are over 35 years of age.
- Women who are aged 50 years or over.
- Women who are breastfeeding.
- Those with a BMI (body mass index) of 39 or over.
- if you have (or have ever had) a blood clot in your legs (DVT), your lungs (pulmonary or other organs;
- if you need an operation or if you are off your feet for a long time (see section ‘Blood clots’)
- if you have any of the following diseases that may increase your risk of a clot in the arteries:
- very high blood pressure
- a condition known as hyperhomocysteinaemia
- if you have (or have ever had) liver disease and your liver function is still not normal
- if you have (or have ever had) cancer or suspected cancer of the breast or genital organs
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to estradiol valerate or dienogest, or any of the other
ingredients of this medicine.