- Highly effective
- Treats acne and the spots that come with it
- Easy application
Treclin is a dual-action medicine similar to Epiduo Gel. The bacteria which causes pimples are stopped by the antibiotic (Clindamycin) whilst the retinoid reduces soreness and inflammation.
Order by 3:30pm, Monday to Friday to be eligible for next day delivery
No Hidden Costs
What is Treclin gel?
Treclin gel is a medicine with an antibacterial action, that is used in the treatment of acne.
How does Treclin gel work?
Treclin is a dual-action medicine. It contains an antibiotic that stops the bacteria on your skin from growing or multiplying, and it also contains an ingredient that helps skin cells to shed naturally, preventing whiteheads and blackheads from forming, which could become acne spots.
What are the benefits of using Treclin gel?
Acne can have both physical and mental effects, with spots often causing pain and irritation as well as embarrassment and self-consciousness. Treating acne simply and efficiently with Treclin gel, allows patients to feel good again.
How do I use Treclin gel?
Treclin gel is a prescription-only medication. Always follow the advice of your doctor and read the patient information leaflet provided in the medication packet.
To apply, start by washing your face gently with warm water and mild soap and then pat dry with a towel. Squeeze the prescribed amount of gel onto your fingertip, and then dab the gel onto the forehead, chin, nose and both cheeks, and then spread it gently and evenly across your whole face.
How do I buy Treclin gel online?
You can safely buy Treclin gel online at Cloud Pharmacy. You will first need to have an online consultation with a medical doctor before your order will be supplied. The online consultation will ensure that Treclin gel is the right medication for your medical condition.
Before taking Treclin gel, you should always first consult your doctor. You should not take Treclin gel if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are suffering from other acute inflammatory conditions of the skin
- if you are suffering from acute eczema
- if you have a history of colitis with past antibiotic use
- if you are allergic to lincomycin
- if you are planning a pregnancy
- if you are pregnant
- if you are allergic to clindamycin, tretinoin, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- if you have a chronic inflammatory bowel disease (e.g. Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis)
- if you or a member of your family have ever suffered from skin cancer
- if you are suffering from rosacea
- if you are suffering from certain special forms of acne vulgaris
Your prescription of Treclin gel may also be affected by a number of other factors, so you should make your doctor aware if any of the following apply:
- If you have atopic eczema (chronic, itching inflammation of the skin)
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential, and you are not using contraception
- If you are using other preparations on the skin including cosmetics.
Like many medications with active ingredients, Treclin can affect or be affected by other medicines. Particular medications that you may experience this with include the following:
- any other medicines including those that you have bought without a prescription
- neuromuscular blocking medicines e.g muscle relaxants
- medicated soaps cleansers or scrubbing solutions with strong drying effect
- any preparations that contain sulphur, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide or rescinol or any chemical abrasives
- medicinal products containing erythromycin or metronidazole, aminoglycosides, other antibiotics or corticosteroids
- warfarin or similar medicines used to thin the blood
- If you are taking any of the above medications, then you should make your doctor aware so that they can advise whether or not Treclin will be the best course of action for you.
Avoid contact of this medicine with the mouth, eyes, and any damaged skin. You should take caution when applying to sensitive skin and avoid exposure to natural (or artificial) sunlight during treatment, as it can make you more susceptible to sunburn. You should also take care with cosmetics, soaps and other skincare products while using Treclin, as anything with high levels of alcohol or acid should be avoided.
The most common side effects of using Treclin gel include:
- Redness of the skin,
- Dry skin,
- Increased sebum production,
- Rash, scaly rash, scaling of the skin
- Application site reactions such as burning, or inflammation
If you do experience one or more of these side effects and they persist or worsen, then inform your doctor right away. You should also contact your doctor if you notice any serious side effects.