Day Nurse Capsules
- Does not make you drowsy
- Contains paracetamol, pseudoephedrine and pholcodine
- Effectively relieves cold and flu symptoms
Day Nurse Capsules
Day nurse helps relieve day symptoms of the cold or flu to help you get through your day without pain, a blocked nose or dry cough.
No Hidden Costs
What is Day Nurse?
Day Nurse capsules are used during the day-time to aid in the relief of major symptoms such as colds, chills and influenza. The medicine contains three active ingredients. Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces your temperature when you have a fever. Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is a decongestant, which opens the airways, helping you breathe more easily. Pholcodine is a cough suppressant that helps relieve dry/tickly non-productive coughs.
Like all medicines, Day Nurse capsules can have side-effects, not everyone will get them. The following effects may occur:
- Dizziness, sweating and dry mouth
- Nervousness, difficulty sleeping
- Nausea and vomiting
- Hallucinations (particularly in children) have been reported, rarely.
Stop this medication immediately and inform your doctor or pharmacist if you experience any of these side-effects or have an allergic reaction
Do NOT take Day Nurse capsules if:
You have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, pholcodine or any of the other ingredients in Day Nurse.
- If you have taken monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) prescribed for depression in the last two weeks.
- If you have difficulty breathing or lung problems
- If you have high blood pressure or heart disease
- If you have kidney disease or hyperexcitability
- If you are taking appetite suppressants or stimulant drugs such as amphetamine (sometimes used to treat ADHD)
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to get pregnant or taking a pregnancy urine test
Do NOT take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Do not take with any other flu, cold or decongestant products.